The Nub by Oliva Connecticut 358 is a delightfully compact smoke, crafted to deliver the smooth and mellow nuances synonymous with Connecticut Shade wrappers. Despite its shorter length, this robust cigar provides a surprisingly long smoking experience, filled with the rich taste and expert construction Oliva is known for. The blend of Nicaraguan filler and binder tobaccos complements the gentle creaminess of the Connecticut Shade, resulting in a smoke that’s rich in flavor yet light enough for any occasion.
Oliva is a prominent name in the world of cigars, with a legacy of crafting premium products that stem from a rich Cuban heritage. The family’s dedication to the highest standards of cigar-making has been recognized through numerous awards and consistently high ratings from cigar aficionados around the globe.
- Length: 3 3/4 inches
- Ring Gauge: 58
- Wrapper: Connecticut Shade
- Filler: Nicaraguan
- Binder: Nicaraguan
- Shape: Robusto
- Shorter Length: Ideal for those seeking a quicker yet fulfilling smoke
- Smooth Connecticut Wrapper: Ensures a velvety-smooth smoking experience
- Robust Nicaraguan Fillers: Provides complexity and a satisfying burn
- Optimized Flavor Delivery: Expertly crafted to maintain the ‘sweet spot’ throughout
- Velvety Creaminess: Dominates the palate with a luxurious texture
- Toasty Undertones: A backbone of warmth and comfort
- Hint of White Pepper: Just enough spice to add dimension without overpowering
- Citrus Zest Finish: A clean and refreshing endnote
- Light Ales: Complements the cigar’s smooth character
- Chamomile Tea: Enhances the creamy and calming profile
- Mild Cheeses: Pairs well with the cigar’s subtle complexity
With its blend of gentle warmth and creamy subtlety, the Nub by Oliva Connecticut 358 is an excellent choice for both newcomers to the world of cigars and seasoned smokers looking for a lighter yet flavorful option.
Whether you’re relaxing after a long day or enjoying a peaceful afternoon, Hiland’s Cigars provides the perfect opportunity to indulge in the refined simplicity of the Nub by Oliva Connecticut 358.